There are a number of ways you can support All Saints' and Salutation Church through Giving:
It's easy to give via text. Just text ASAS00 followed by the amount you'd like to donate e.g. £5 to 70070.
An example would be 'ASAS00 £5' sent to 70070.
If you'd like to give a regular sum, our planned giving form is the ideal method. You can choose the amount and the frequency, including monthly, quarterly and yearly.
Please use the link below to download the Planned Giving form, and return to the Church.
You can now raise money for All Saints' whilst you shop! If you haven't already done so, please join now as a giver. The church will raise much more if you do and you'll be able to tell first-hand how easy it is to raise free donations!
Instructions for using The Giving Machine
To support All Saints’ Blackwell simply follow these easy steps:
1. To sign up go to the website at www.thegivingmachine.co.uk/giver/join/.
2. Enter your email address where asked and click on SUBMIT
3. Create a password and enter your details in the appropriate boxes.
4. Click on CONTINUE
5. You will now be asked for the charity you wish to support. In the search box type – All Saints Blackwell
6. You should see an option of ‘All Saints’ Blackwell, Darlington’. Click on ADD, tick the box further down the page to accept the Terms and Conditions, and click CONTINUE.
7. You can choose to install the ‘Shop and Gve’ reminder, or you can just go shopping!”
To go shopping once you've signed up
1. Log in to the giving machine website and click on the GO SHOPPING button.
2. In the search box, enter the retailer you are looking for.
3. Find your shop and click on SHOP NOW.
4. When you make your purchase a donation is made to the church account – and it costs you nothing!